XION Twin 40in RO 12v Pure Water System
Produces Pure Water for 2 Operators
Customise Your Purchase
Xion Twin 40" RO Pure Water System 12V
- NEW Aluminium Trolley design is very compact and lightweight
- All metal fittings are stainless steel, brass or aluminium
- Operating wet weight is 42kg
- Can be stored and operated lying down.
- EXCLUDES 12V battery - Simply connect your 12V power source via the Anderson plug.
- Can operate on mains tap pressure only without operating the pumps
- 2 x 40in RO membrane in stainless steel housing
- 2 x high quality 104psi Pentair Shurflo12V powered pressure pumps run the membranes at optimal water pressure
- Proper water pressure means MORE water production and LONGER service life of the membranes
- 2 flow meters showing water production and wast water flows - calibrate waste water exactly with variable adjustment valve accorrding to tap pressure, temperature etc.
- Pure Water production up to 8 litres per minute - Enough for 2 poles working simultaneously. (*depends on tap water pressure and temperature)
- *New* - includes DI Bypass valve. Access to RO only water saving DI resin when RO quality is good enough
- *New* - includes Dual TDS monitor that monitors tap water TDS and RO output
- Open variable waste water valve fully for service rinsing
- Stainless Steel 5 litre DI tank (filled) for final polishing of RO water to 000 TDS
- Includers 10in carbon and 10in sediment prefilters
- Dimensions 120cm (h) x 49cm (w) x 38cm (d)
- Weight 42kg - WET, excluding battery
This video shows the smaller, 1 person Twin 21" model:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.