4 Litre Lift & Carry DI Pure Water System
- Ideal for home owners for cleaning windows or for a spot-free final rinse when washing your car
- Excellent for professionals who need a small DI tank for quick jobs.
- Comes filled with resin, ready to go
- With an input water TDS reading of 80-100ppm, you can expect the resin to purify approx. 1000L of water before the resin will need to be changed
- To prolong the life of your resin, try to be conservative, use only when needed and use a short hose to block the inlet and outlet, this will seal your tank and prevent the water in the tank from exaporating and oxygen degrading the resin, helping it to last much longer while not in use.
When do I need to change the resin?
- When the output TDS tests 20ppm or higher.
How much resin do I need to fill the tank?
- 4L of resin is needed to fill the tank to slightly underneath the tank head threads.
How long can i expect the resin to last?
- With an input water TDS reading of 80-100ppm, you can expect to filter around 1000L of water. (this will vary wth differing water supplies)
Why does this tank not have a carbon pre-filter like other models?
- This tank is too small to support the weight of the pre-filter housing. A pre-filter is not essential to this small unit that is not used by professionals on a daily basis.
How do I change the resin?
- Please see the video below
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.