Filter By Category
- Traditional (1)
- Accessories (1)
- Water-Fed (5)
- Pure Water Treatment Systems (4)
- Resin, Filters & Accessories (1)
Filter By Stock
- In Stock (4)
Filter By Price Range
- $1,000 or below
- $1,000 to $1,400
- $1,400 to $1,800
- $1,800 to $2,200
- $2,200 to $2,600
- $2,600 or above
Filter By Price Range
- Squeegee Rubber
- T-Bars & Sleeves
- Belts, Holsters & Pouches
- Cloths, Pads & Holders
- Extension Poles
- Gutters, Brushes & Dusting
- Indoor Window Cleaning
- Telescopic Poles
- Brushes / Pad Holders
- Pole Fittings & Goosenecks
- Hose Reels, Hose & Tube
- Pure Water Treatment Systems
- Resin, Filters & Accessories
- Water Conservation / Valves
- Hose & Pole Tube Fittings
- Water Fed Packages
- Pure Water System Plumbing Supplies
- Tanks & Backpacks
XION Twin 21in RO 12v Pure Water System
Produces Pure Water for 1 Operator
Twin Tank 2 x 8 litre DI Pure Water System
*** NEW *** This new system from Window Cleaning World maximises the amount of pure water you get from your resin.
Comes with the NEW WCW Aluniumium Trolley - Lightweight and easy to grab and lift, very ergonomic design.
SAVE ON Resin Costs by up to 30%
Never get caught on a job with a failing DI tank again - You will always have one tank in reserve.
- No longer do you have to throw away resin when it produces a TDS of about 30 (when it starts to produce spotting) It is still removing most of the disolved salts and sending pre filtered water to Tank No. 2
- Instead keep using the resin in Tank No.1 until it is completely exhausted and stops reducing the Input TDS.
- Then renew the resin and put Tank No.2 in the No.1 position and the fresh resin tank in the No. 2 position
- Effectively doubles the"column height" of the resin, thus working far more efficiently than a "squat" 12.5 ltr system
- No tools required for removing tanks for resin change - it is a simple 10 minute job.
- Includes a Combo TDS/Flow meter to monitor the TDS on tank 1 and keeps a tally of water used. Please note that the flow rate is not accurate as it is designed for flows between 3-100 lytr/min. Typical WFP use is about 1-2 litres/min. After a while you will be able to gauge resin use better by the flow totals. Keep a record...
- Dual TDS meter measures Tap water (after prefiltration) and also the final tank 2 output.
- Includes 2 separate pre-filters - sediment and carbon filters
- Inlets and outlet fitting swivel in all directions - stops hoses from kinking
- Excludes DI Resin - needs 16 litres to fill both tanks