- Telescopic Poles
- Brushes / Pad Holders
- Pole Fittings & Goosenecks
- Hose Reels, Hose & Tube
- Pure Water Systems
- Resin, Filters & Accessories
- Water Conservation / Valves
- Hose & Pole Tube Fittings
- Indoor Window Cleaning
- Water Fed Packages
- Tanks & Backpacks
- High Rise
- Squeegee Rubber
- T-Bars & Sleeves
- Belts, Holsters & Pouches
- Cloths, Pads & Holders
- Extension Poles
- Gutters, Brushes & Dusting
- High Rise
Combinator Replacement Washer Sleeves
Water-Fed SOLAR Cleaning Kit
Efficiently clean your customer's solar panels with on-demand purified water, stiff bristle gardiner brush, and the highly popular Super Solar Scraper, which excels at removing organic matter from solar panels without damage, thanks to its plastic construction.
- Telescopic Pole: CL-X18 is a lightweight high-quality carbon fiber composite waterfed pole.
- Pole Tip: Gardiner Quick-LoQ Brush Pole Tip to connect the pole and brush.
- Double Adapter: The Gardiner Quick-Loq Double Adapter securely holds the Super Solar Scraper as well as many other Quick-Loq accessories(available separately)
- Plastic Scraper: WCW Super Solar Scraper with 3x extra scraper bodies
- Brush: Gardiner Ultimate Stiff is strong enough to tackle anything found on a solar panel
- Pure Water Treatment System: 8L Lift & Carry DI Pure Water System has a carbon filter and comes filled with 8L of resin to get you going straight away.
- Hand Held TDS Meter: This is to check when you will need to replace the resin, which is important to avoid water spots showing on windows.
- Funnel: DI Resin Filling Funnel to fill your tank easily. The bottom of the funnel fits into the riser tube in all of our tanks for efficient resin filling.
- Lead Hose: 2x 1m of lead hose with fittings attached comes included to connect the tank to a water source and the hose reel to the Pure Water output.
- Hose Reel: Claber Kiros Hose Reel.
- Hose: 50m Gardiner Microbore 6mm Hose + 15m Orange PU Pole tube.
- Hose Fittings: The hose will come complete with fittings already attached to the hose, ready to uncoil onto the hose reel.
When do I need to change the resin?
- When the output TDS tests 20ppm or higher.
How much resin do I need to fill the tank?
- 8L of resin is needed to fill the tank to slightly underneath the tank head threads.
When do I need to change the Carbon Filter?
- As a guide, change the carbon filter every 3rd time the resin is changed.
How do I change the resin?
- Please see the video below
This video relates to the Home Owner's Package, but the principle is exactly the same: