Verdi High-Flow 10mm Pole Tube 50m Coil
- Premium, hard-wearing PU Pole Tube
- Recommended for water-fed tools that need A LOT OF FLOW, i.e. Reach-iT brushes with large rinse bars.
- Super Flexible and springy
- 10mm OD - 6.5mm ID
- Fully compatible with 8mm Push Fit Fittings
- Handles all weather conditions and temperatures up to 70 °C
- Springy and flexible
- Not compatible with Univalve
- While this pole tube is very robust and can be used as a delivery hose, pole tubing is typically NOT designed to be used as a hose that lays on the ground - only use enough to get from the ground to the top of the fully extended pole
- Use a proper reinforced hose for water delivery to the area where you are working. Preferably a 6mm - 12mm ID hose that can withstand cars driving over it and being dragged past rose bushes etc...
- Not suitable for use on a hose reel (if left coiled on your hose reel under pressure it may damage your hose reel - Boa Constrictor effect!). A hose reel can be used as storage, just unwind all of the tube before use
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.