SicaSeal Enhance 20 ltrs
SicaSeal Enhance is a ready to apply, penetrating, water-based, siloxane sealer and enhancer for aggregate concrete and concrete pavers.
- Darkens mortar and enhances stone in aggregate concrete based materials
- Provides superior water repellence and stain resistance properties
- Reduces efflorescence
- High wear resistance, long life
- UV stable
- Water based
- Non-film forming, allows breathability
- Fungal and algal resistance
- Does not peel or blister
- Can be applied to a damp/wet surface
- Water based, solvent free & environmentally friendly
- Suitable on both horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Can be spray applied
- Aggregate concrete based materials
- Poured concrete
- Concrete pavers
Read the product information before application.
- The surface to be treated should be clean and free of all contaminants.
- The surface can be damp or wet, however SicaSeal Enhance should not be applied to a surface that has pools of water. The pools should be removed using a broom or cloth prior to application.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours of application. Do not apply if extreme weather conditions are expected. Do not apply if surface temperatures are above 30C.
- SicaSeal Enhance is ready to apply and should be mixed well before use.
- A test prior to application must be performed to assess the suitability of the product.
- SicaSeal Enhance may be applied using a saturated brush, roller, paint pad or a low-pressure hand sprayer. The surface should be uniformly applied to saturation point.
- Do not allow pooling of sealer. Pools can be spread out using a soft bristled broom. Excess sealer must be removed before drying
- Any overspray on adjacent surfaces such as glass, metal or painted surfaces should be wiped clean with a damp rag before the sealer dries.
- Additional coats of SicaSeal Enhance may be applied to achieve the desired effect. Recoat time minimum 2 hours. For recoat, the sealer can be applied as per the first coat. Ensure uniform coverage. Excess sealer must be removed before drying.
- Full curing may take up to 3 days. Avoid traffic for at least 24 hours.
- Equipment clean up can be performed with water.
- SicaSeal Enhance is a penetrating sealer. It bonds with substrate capillary surfaces providing superior oil and water repellent properties. The capillaries however, remain open therefore prolonged contact of stains increases the likelihood of staining. It is strongly recommended that stains should be cleaned as soon as possible to avoid possible permanency. Ease of cleaning is greatly increased with SilaSeal C treatment.
- The sealer will not prevent surface etching or wearing.
Personal Safety, First Aid, Storage & Handling:
- SicaSeal Enhance is a hazardous material. Avoid breathing mists/spray. Wear protective gloves/eye
protection/face protection. FIRST AID: If swallowed do not induce vomiting – seek medical attention.
If in eyes, hold eyes open and flood with water for at least 15 min and immediately seek medical
attention. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash affected area with water.
Consult the safety data sheet for use and handling recommendations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF
CHILDREN. For advice call the Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26. The product should be
stored in closed containers in a cool, dry place.
- The product should be stored in closed containers in a cool, dry place.
- The information given in this data sheet is correct to the best of SiF Sealers knowledge.
- Given the storage, handling and application of this material is controlled by the end user, SiF Sealers are only responsible for the quality of the product at the time of dispatch.
- It is the responsibility of the end user to determine the suitability of this material for any particular application.
|Milky, white liquid
|2 - 4
|Solubility in Water:
|~1 g/mL @ 20C
|3-12 m2/L, depending on substrate porosity
|1 years in unopened container stored under 25C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.