Gardiner Supreme Flocked Hybrid Brush
Supreme™ – Extra wide splaying bristles – feels very soft and easy on the glass whilst also providing some sill cleaning ability. Minimum pressure needed to achieve an easy splay of bristles with low frame impact due to compact & rounded edge stock design.
- Dual Trim - inner bristles are a shorter length - allows for easy splay
- Soft Bristles
- Flocked & TaperTec™ Bristles give Super-soft feel on the glass & great cleaning power
- Best suited to a precise and minimal pressure working method
- Stock Dimensions - 232mm x 37mm, Bristle Dimensions - 29cm (11.5") x 12cm (5")
- Large Bristle Splay Area - 348cm² - increases to 448cm² under full working pressure
- Best for rinsing off the glass
- Weight = 180g (bare brush stock)
- Features the Gardiner Jet Capsule System
- Comes with 1 set of 2mm pencil jet capsules, jet hose and T Connector in the price
- If using fanjets, some bristles may need trimming to allow full spray width
- Suitable for use with water temperatures up to 30°C
- If using this brush on a pole with a Swivel Gooseneck - you will need to pull out a little more of the gooseneck hose from the gooseneck and put an O-Clip around it so that it doesn’t pull back through the gooseneck and impede the swivel action, this will also prevent damage to the Jet Capsule
- If using this brush on a pole equipped with a pull on/off internal flow valve, such as a Univalve - you will need to have a hose clip or similar fitted above the gooseneck to prevent the gooseneck hose being pulled back into the pole which would tug on the jets and could lead to damage of the jets with long term use. Such damage would not be covered under warranty
- Six month manufacturing defect warranty
TaperTec™ - finely tapered synthetic bristles with a dual height and dual bristle tip type. The very finely tapered bristles tips mimic the effect of natural bristle material such as boars hair, but with greater consistency. This allows for a soft feel that reacts on a very minute level with the dirt adhering to the glass surface. The slightly shorter blunt end bristles in each bunch then can act more aggressively when pushed slightly harder into the glass.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.