XION Twin 21in RO 12v Pure Water System
Produces Pure Water for 1 Operator
Customise Your Purchase
Xion Twin 21" RO Pure Water System 12V Mark III
- NEW Aluminium Trolley design is very compact and lightweight
- All metal fittings are stainless steel, brass or aluminium
- Operating wet weight is 32kg
- Can be stored and operated lying down.
- EXCLUDES 12V battery - Simply connect your 12V power source via the Anderson plug.
- 2 x 21in RO membrane in stainless steel housings
- High quality 160psi Scintex 12V powered pressure pump runs the membranes at optimal water pressure
- Proper water pressure means MORE water production and LONGER service life of the membranes
- 2 flow meters showing water production and wast water flows - calibrate waste water exactly with variable adjustment valve accorrding to tap pressure, temperature etc.
- Pure Water production up to 3.5 litres per minute (*depending on ptap pressure & temperature)
- Open variable waste water valve fully for service rinsing
- Stainless Steel 2.5 litre DI tank for final polishing of RO water to 000 TDS
- 10in carbon/sediment prefilter
- Trolley is extendable. Collapsed 74cm high, extended height approx 115cm
- Dimensions 74cm (h) x 49cm (w) x 38cm (d)
- Weight 32kg - WET, excluding battery
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.