Pick-up from Store - $0.00
Pick-up from 99 Chapel Street, Marrickville in Sydney. Please call (02) 8005 4200 before you come in so your order can be ready by the time you arrive. Open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Notify me when back in stock
- Replacement part
- Screws onto DI Tank Valve
- Screw on gradually
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
More From This Category
WCW Aluminium Trolley single tank upgrade kit
Brackets & base pan to convert twin trolley for single
- Soap dispenser for waterfed pole window cleaning
- Based on a sophisticated hydraulic priciple. If used correctly, the soap solution will not decay during use as with other soap dispensers on the market
- Vision - Pure Water Additive is highly recommended, especially for hydrophobic glass
- Add some extra 'oomph' to your cleaning effort
- Titan Green is brilliant as an additive for softwashing jobs - the concentration inside the Injector would need to be higher for softwashing
- Dispenses additives (chemicals) directly into your water flow
- Comes with male Gardena style quick connects for easy connection to your hose fittings
- Comes with a mounting bracket
New Portable Water-Fed Unit
BYO Pure water and clean anywhere!
SiF Fluoro Seal C - 5ltr Concentrate
FluoroSeal C is a penetrating, water-based, fluoropolymer sealer concentrate that provides a transparent, durable,non-film forming barrier against oil and water on stone, tile and masonary surfaces
- Provides superior oil and water repellence staining (perfect for garage floors and driveways)
- Reduces efflorescence
- High wear resistance, long life
- UV stable
- Water based, solvent and VOC free
- Non-film forming, allows breathability
- Fungal and algal resistance
- Does not alter the substrates appearance
- Does not peel or blister
- Can be applied to a damp/wet surface
- Suitable on both horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Can be spray applied
- Reconstituted and natural stone including granite, marble and travertine
- Clay and concrete building materials
- Unglazed tile
Read the product information before application.
- The surface to be treated should be clean and free of all contaminants.
- The surface can be damp or wet, however FluoroSeal C should not be applied to a surface that has pools of water. The pools should be removed using a broom or cloth prior to application.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours of application. Do not apply if extreme weather conditions are expected. Do not apply if surface temperatures are above 30oC.
- FluoroSeal C is a concentrated sealer and should be diluted as follows prior to application:
1 Part FluoroSeal C
3 Parts Water
- A test prior to application must be performed to assess the suitability of the product.
- FluoroSeal C may be applied using a brush, roller or a low-pressure hand sprayer.
- The treated surface should be impregnated to saturation point in a single application or in two applications ‘wet on wet’. Do not allow pooling of sealer. Pools can be spread out using a soft bristled broom or lamb’s wool applicator.
- Excess sealer must be removed before drying.
- Any overspray on adjacent surfaces such as glass, metal or painted surfaces should be wiped clean with a damp rag before the sealer dries.
- Full curing may take up to 3 days. Avoid traffic for at least 24 hours.
- Equipment clean up can be performed with water.
- FluoroSeal C is a penetrating sealer. It bonds with substrate capillary surfaces providing superior oil and water repellent properties. The capillaries however, remain open therefore prolonged contact of stains increases the likelihood of staining. It is strongly recommended that stains should be cleaned as soon as possible to avoid possible permanency. Ease of cleaning is greatly increased with FluoroSeal C treatment.
- The sealer will not prevent surface etching or wearing.
- A slight surface darkening may occur on some substrates
Personal Safety, First Aid, Storage & Handling:
- FluoroSeal C is a non-hazardous material. However, good industrial hygiene practises should be followed when using this product. Always wash hands after use. Consult the safety data sheet for use and handling recommendations.
- The product has a shelf life of 2 years in sealed containers under 25oC. It should be stored in closed containers in a cool, dry place.
- The information given in this data sheet is correct to the best of SiF Sealers knowledge.
- Given the storage, handling and application of this material is controlled by the end user, SiF Sealers are only responsible for the quality of the product at the time of dispatch.
- It is the responsibility of the end user to determine the suitability of this material for any particular application.