Singing Rock Pulley Small
Small pulley for those who occasionally need to build simple hauling systems or manipulate with the objects. Essential gear for glacier tours in case of crevasse rescue.
- Lightweight single pulley for hauling and rescue
- For use with static and dynamic textile ropes
- Suitable for use with a Prusik friction knot
- Brass self lubricating bearing ensures reliable efficiency up to 81 %
- Unique production number marking
- Available also in black color (RK800BB00)
Weight: 92 g (3.3 oz)
Material: Sheave and side plates - aluminum alloy, bearing - brass,
axle - stainless steel
Strength: 22 kN
Max. diameter of rope: 13 mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.