Expert 3D Speed
- Comfortable light-weight (2415 g) full-body harness for confined space, rope access and fall arrest. Comes with quick buckles for fast donning.
- The Expert 3D Speed is a fully adjustable rope access harness. It has an extra-wide waist belt with 3D shaped padding which provides comfort when working at height. The straps have more than enough adjustable room to put over your head (including your helmet). Compatible with any chest ascender but works best with the Cam Clean. The chest ascender fixation point connected by an Ozone triple-lock carabiner is protected by a plastic cover to increase the durability of the webbing. The slightly off-centre position making ascending a breeze as it clears from the central D-ring.
- Conforms with EN 361, EN 813, EN 358 and EN 1497
- Compatible with any chest ascender but works best with Cam Clean
- Four gear loops with a load capacity of 5 kg each
- Slots for Porter on the waist belt for industrial equipment
- Additional items (up to 35 kg) can be attached to the waist belt webbing
- D-rings on the side can be stowed away by simply pushing them back
- Independently adjustable leg loops and shoulder straps
- Speed buckles for fast donning
- Extra gear attachment point of left shoulder strap (e.g. walkie talkie)
- Suitable for backpacks as the rear attachment point is flat
- Steel components are finished with E-coating for high corrosion resistance
- Black and yellow: has reflective strips on the waist and shoulders for increased visibility when working in the dark
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.