Gardiner Quick-LoQ Goosneck Valve
- All New Design - Version 2 - redesigned by Gardiner
- Gardiner Gooseneck Valve with Patented Inner Valve Technology
- "Control is not letting go" - Maintain full 'two-hand' control of the pole whilst controlling the water flow
- Simple and fast twist to actuate action - Twist clockwise on the handle to open and twist anti-clockwise on the handle to close
- Twist on at the top LH corner of the window and Twist off on the bottom RH corner
- Adjustable Tension Control to allow for different brush sizes and pole heights
- Maximum recommended pole height - 50ft
- Can be operated with your hand for use on ground floor windows
- Improves speed of water control compared to a manual valve
- Remove old gooseneck from the pole
- Take the hose coming up the pole and push-fit into the 8mm push fit connector o the base of the gooseneck valve assembly
- Slide the gooseneck valve into the top of the pole, push fully in and close the top clamp - ensure that the top pole clamp is firmly tightened so that it holds the gooseneck valve base with it being able to spin
- Fit a brush to the top of the gooseneck valve and connect the brush T connector to the top piece of tube from the valve
- Before first use ensure that all of the pole clamps are correctly tightened - it is important that the pole clamps firmly clamp the pole sections when using this valve
- adjust the gooseneck valve adjuster so that it operate with the desired force needed - TIP, when working at height this will need to be loosened off compared to ground and first floor work
How to Operate
- Extend the pole to the window, position the brush in the top left hand corner of the window and twist the pole to the right (clockwise from the pole base)
- When finished position the brush head on the bottom right hand corner of the window and twist the pole to the left (anti-clockwise from the pole base)
- Move to the next window and repeat
- Water is not flowing through the device - ensure that the device is turned on, check the device is not frozen, the unit could have a dirt blockage to clear remove the gooseneck from the pole turn around and connect the top hose to the pole hose and flush dirt out.
- Water is not shutting off using the device - ensure that the device is firmly clamped in the top section of the pole. The unit could have a dirt blockage to clear - remove the gooseneck from the pole turn around and connect the top hose to the pole hose and flush dirt out.
- The unit is too stiff to operate - loosen the bolt cap adjuster until desired tension is reached
- The unit is too loose and turns off too easily - tight the bolt cap adjuster until the desired tension is reached
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.