Singing Rock Oxy/Alloy Screw gate Carabiner Gold
Great on-harness carabiner - weighs less than steel
Singing Rock Oxy/Alloy Screw gate Carabiner
- Hot-forged light alloy oval carabiner designed to be used especially with pulleys, ascenders and descenders.
- Easy to use screw gate locking
- Rough notches on the locking sleeve for easy manipulation
- Angled snag free Keylock nose for smooth clipping and unclipping
- Hot-forged I-beam construction makes the carabiner extremely strong, stiff and light
- Almost oval shape makes the carabiner easy to turn around in device´s attachment points, anchors or slings
- Thanks to the oval shape, pulleys attached are loaded symmetrically
- Large rope bearing area for better rope glide and reduced wear of the carabiner
- Each carabiner is individually tested for a strength of 10 kN
- Unique production number
Color: gold, black
Weight: 74 g • 2.61 oz
Material: light alloy (anodized)
Strength major axis: 26 kN
Strength minor axis: 8 kN
Strength open gate: 7 kN
Gate opening (d): 21 mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.