Water-Fed SOLAR Cleaning Kit
Efficiently clean your customer's solar panels with on-demand purified water, stiff bristle gardiner brush, and the highly popular Super Solar Scraper, which excels at removing organic matter from solar panels without damage, thanks to its plastic construction.
- Telescopic Pole: CL-X18 is a lightweight high-quality carbon fiber composite waterfed pole.
- Pole Tip: Gardiner Quick-LoQ Brush Pole Tip to connect the pole and brush.
- Double Adapter: The Gardiner Quick-Loq Double Adapter securely holds the Super Solar Scraper as well as many other Quick-Loq accessories(available separately)
- Plastic Scraper: WCW Super Solar Scraper with 3x extra scraper bodies
- Brush: Gardiner Ultimate Stiff is strong enough to tackle anything found on a solar panel
- Pure Water Treatment System: 12.5L Lift & Carry DI Pure Water System has a carbon filter and comes filled with 12.5L of resin to get you going straight away.
- Hand Held TDS Meter: This is to check when you need to replace the resin, which is important to avoid water spots on windows.
- Funnel: DI Resin Filling Funnel to fill your tank easily. The bottom of the funnel fits into the riser tube in all of our tanks for efficient resin filling.
- Lead Hose: 1x 1.5m lead hose with fittings included to connect the pole tube kit to your tank
- Pole Hose: 15m Orange PU Pole tube to connect from your tank or delivery hose to the water-fed brush.
When do I need to change the resin?
- When the output TDS tests 20ppm or higher.
How much resin do I need to fill the tank?
- 12.5L of resin is needed to fill the tank slightly underneath the tank head threads.
When do I need to change the Carbon Filter?
- As a guide, change the carbon filter every 2nd time the resin is changed.
How do I change the resin?
- Please see the video below
This video relates to the Home Owner's Package, but the principle is exactly the same:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.