Low Pressure MicroJet Rinse Bar 26cm
- 16 micro jets provide precise but gentle rinsing with brush on the glass
- Fits between brush and brush socket on any standard width (26cm) Gardiner brush (not the Sill brush or Supreme)
- Provides over-bristle micro jet rinsing
- Flow rate is half that of the standard micro-jet rinse-bar and about equivalent to standard pencil or Fanjets - recommended 1.5 - 2lpm
- Jet angle is 3° higher than standard rinsebar to allow for lower flow rates
- Height of jets can be adjusted
- Can be used with internal brush jets as well
- Lightweight at 41g
- Uses John Guest connections on unit
- Uses standard Brush T Connector and jet hose - optional extra
- Needs 2 longer screws to allow it to be attached between brush body and brush socket (if used on standard brushes, will need 19mm screws)
- Please note: The rinse bar does not come with the brush & gooseneck pictured
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.