Polyamide rope with high breaking loads
The new Courant Extrema is a robust polyamide rope with high breaking loads and. This access rope combines the best of Courant’s knowledge and their experience in the rope making industry.
Courant Extrema is suitable for rope access, arborists, speleologists, rescue services, and acrobatic work technicians who like ropes with very good price-performance ratio.
- Low stretch
- Wear resistant sheath
- Striking color combinations (white, red & blue)
- The rope retains its flexibility over time
Specifications of Courant Extrema Access Rope:
- Material/construction: 32-strand Polyamide sheath with X-Braid Polyamide core
- Static resistance: 33kN
- Resistance with stitched eye: 23kN
- Mass per meter: 72gram
- Sheath percentage: 40%
- Sheath slippage: 0.1%
- Elongation 50/150Kg: 2.7%
- Knotability: 0.71
- Retraction with water: 4%
- Maximum lifespan: 10 years under normal working conditions
Service possible: Specific number ITN + traceability mark with serial number every 50 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.