Courant Bandit 11mm Semi Static Rope, Red 200m
- Semi static rope, very supple and easy to knot
- Made in France
Knotting is easy with Semi-static rope Bandit 11mm
Bandit 11mm is semi-static rope that has broad spectrum of use. With Bandit, knotting is easy thanks to the quality and treatment of the wire and sheath, which gives the line an enormous suppleness.
Also, the treatment and quality of the threads used gives the rope great flexibility and knotting quality over time. There is almost no spring effect in descent or during winching.
- Highly versatile rope
- Wear resistant and supple
- Multiple colour options (white, blue, red)
All those benefits made Bandit a very popular access and rescue rope. They are the result of combining the know-how of Courant’s research and development teams that worked in close cooperation with speleologists, rescue services, arborists and acrobatic work technicians.
Courant made Bandit 11mm Semi-Static rope ideal for:
- Work at height
- Tree felling
- Rescue services
Technical Specifications of Bandit 11 mm:
- Material / construction: 32-strand Polyamide sheath with parallel twisted Polyamide core
- Static resistance: 31kN
- Resistance with stitched eye: 26kN
- Resistance with figure of 8 knot: 23kN
- Mass per meter: 73gram
- Sheath percentage: 34%
- Sheath slippage: 0%
- Elongation 50/150Kg: 2.5%
- Knotability: 1.0
- Retraction with water: 3.5%
- Maximum lifespan: 10 years under normal working conditions
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.