2 Storey Water-Fed Window Cleaning Package
The SL-X27 is a lightweight 100% Carbon Fiber pole that reaches 27 feet, which is excellent for 2-storey window cleaning and is also lighter and stiffer than the CL-X27. Along with the 8L Lift and Carry System and the included accessories, you can quickly and safely clean high windows.
- Telescopic Pole: SL-X27 is a lightweight high-quality carbon fiber composite water-fed pole. When collapsed it's at a manageable length of 1.56m. Maximum extended height is 27ft - 8.1m
- Pole Tip: Gardiner Quick-LoQ Brush Pole Tip to connect the pole and brush.
- Brush: Gardiner 10" Super-Lite Brush Dual-Trim Medium Mixed comes ready to plug into your pole hose kit.
- Pole Hose: 15m Pole Hose Kit with valve. You can run this internally or externally of your pole.
- Pure Water Treatment System: 8L Lift & Carry DI Pure Water System has a carbon filter and comes filled with 8L of resin to get you going straight away.
- Hand Held TDS Meter: This is to check when you need to replace the resin, which is important to avoid water spots on windows.
- Funnel: DI Resin Filling Funnel to easily fill your tank. The bottom of the funnel fits into the riser tube in all of our tanks for efficient resin filling.
- Lead Hose: 2x 1.5m of lead hose with fittings attached comes included to connect the tank to a water source and the hose reel to the Pure Water output.
- Hose Reel: Claber Kiros Hose Reel
- Hose: 50m Gardiner Microbore 6mm Hose + 15m Orange PU Pole tube
- Hose Fittings: The hose will come complete with 2 fittings already plugged into the hose, ready to uncoil onto the hose reel.
Good to know: With additional pole sections, the SL-X27 can be extended to reach 3 and 4 Storeys (additional sections available separately)
When do I need to change the resin?
- When the output TDS tests 20ppm or higher.
How much resin do I need to fill the tank?
- 8L of resin is needed to fill the tank slightly underneath the tank head threads.
When do I need to change the Carbon Filter?
- As a guide, change the carbon filter every 3rd time the resin is changed.
How do I change the resin?
- Please see the video below
This video relates to the Home Owner's Package, but the principle is the same:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Window Cleaning World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.